Inspired by the famous Soldano SLO-100* Crunch channel, has this typical crunch sound that was found in the 80’s tube preamps.
Based on an innovative fully analog technology, the DEEP CRUNCH simulates the warm sound of tubes and preserves their dynamic characteristics.
The DEEP CRUNCH can be used:
- As a preamp, plugged in the “power amp” or “FX return” input of an amplifier.
- As a classic pedal, plugged in the guitar input of an amplifier.
- Plugged in a mixer or a sound card input.
- The CabSim switch activates the Cabinet Simulator, very useful when the pedal is connected to a mixer or a computer.
- The footswitch activates the effect (LED is on).
- When the effect is not activated, the input signal is directly forwarded to the output connector Out (True Bypass).
- Preamp gain (GAIN),
- Output level (LEVEL),
- Tone (BASS / MIDDLE / TREBLE)
- Power: 9V battery (High quality alkaline battery included) or AC Adapter DC 9V (not included, negative center pin)
- Current draw: 20 mA typical Dimensions: 102 mm (W) x 122 mm (D) x 55 mm (H) / 4.0’’ (W) x 4.2’’ (D) x 2.2’’ (H) Weight: 370 g / 13 oz